Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If Anita Blake and Mercy Thompson got into a fight who would win?

Hmm, what to read next? I feel like I need to go back to an "old friend," so it might be back to Anita Blake, but after seeing the new Mercy Thompson book at work today I'm also considering finally getting around to finishing Moon Called.


There's something about the Mercy Thompson covers that I really like. Every time a new one comes out I think about how I need to get my shit together and read these books. I have the first four sitting on my bookshelf, so no excuses.



I think I've had a long enough sabbatical from Anita Blake and her crazy-ass life, so I might be ready to re-visit her. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the boys: Jean-Claude, Nathaniel, Asher, Micah, Richard... lol. The list goes on.


One book I cannot wait for is the new Sookie Stackhouse novel, Dead Reckoning. Is it May yet????

No comments:

Post a Comment