Monday, December 27, 2010

Cat Star Chronicles

Slave (Cat Star Chronicles, #1)Slave by Cheryl Brooks


This was a free nookbook, and since these books were vaguely familiar to me since I'd seen them at work, I randomly started reading it. It is absolutely, hands-down, a total cheeseball story, horrible writing, outrageously sexual crap. I will only continue reading it until I just can't take it anymore. I'm only reading it now because it is mindless entertainment for my overworked brain. But this is why I don't read Romance. I hate that the plots are weak, and everything is completely unbelievable. And this coming from someone who loves fantastical stories. One good point for this book: it's made me want to read an actual science-fiction novel.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment